SPRING SHOW FOR AGES 13 -18
AUDITION DATE: Saturday, 1/12, 12:00pm to 3:00pm (10 audition spots per half hour) For appointment, call (650)738-8648 or email Keira Robalino at email@example.com
AGE REQUIREMENT: 13-18
CALLBACKS: Sunday, 1/13, 12:00pm – 3:00pm
WHERE: SSPA, 1053 Crespi Drive in the Bootzin Black Box Theatre
Fridays: 4:00pm-7:00pm, 1/18-5/12
Saturdays: 9:00am-1:00pm, 2/2, 2/9, 3/23, 3/30
TECHNICAL REHEARSALS: 4/26 & 4/27 4:00pm-9:00pm, 4/28 9:00am-12:00pm, 4/29, 5/1, & 5/2 7:00pm-9:00pm, 5/3 4:00pm-6:00pm
PERFORMANCES: 5/4 7:00pm, 5/5 @ 2:00pm, 5/10 @ 7:00pm, 5/11 @ 2:00pm & 7:00pm, 5/12 @ 2:00pm, Preview Performance 5/3 at 7:00pm
Must be available for all performances and technical rehearsal weeks.
Please come to auditions prepared to list any rehearsal schedule conflicts. Absences beyond ones approved at casting may result in recasting of role.
• Prepare 16 bars of music to sing. Accompanist will be provided. A Capella or CD/digital accompaniment will not be allowed. Please choose a piece of music in the style of the show but not from the show.
• Bring a resume of any experience or training listed and a head shot, school, or other picture. Please attach your head shot/picture to your resume document.
• Be prepared to list any rehearsal schedule conflicts
• Registration in production class is required for all actors cast. Tuition: $500
• Tuition Assistance is available. Requests for tuition assistance must be made at the time of audition appointment requests. Tuition assistance does not affect casting.
For audition appointment, call (650)738-8648 or email Keira Robalino at firstname.lastname@example.org