2019 HOLIDAY Show
AUDITION DATE: Friday, August 23, 3:30pm to 6:30pm (10 audition spots per half hour) For appointment, call (650)738-8648 or email Keira Robalino at email@example.com
AGE REQUIREMENT: 9-19
CALLBACKS: Saturday, August 24, 9:00am-2:00pm (those called back may not be needed for the entire time.)
WHERE: SSPA, 1053 Crespi Drive in the Bootzin Black Box Theatre
Fridays: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Beginning 9/6
TECHNICAL REHEARSALS: Monday-Friday, 12/2-12/6, 4:00-7:00 pm, Saturday, 12/7, time TBD, Monday-Friday, 12/9-12/13, 4:00-7:00pm, Saturday, 12/14, time TBD, Monday-Tuesday, 12/16-12/17, 4:00-7:00pm, Wednesday, 12/18, 4:00-7:00pm & 7:00pm Preview Performance.
PERFORMANCES: 12/19 @ 7pm (opening night,) 12/20 @ 7pm, 12/21 @ 7pm, 12/22 @ 2pm & 7pm, 12/27 @ 7pm, 12/28 @ 2pm & 7pm, 12/29 @ 2pm (closing night)
Must be available for all performances and technical rehearsal weeks.
Please come to auditions prepared with a calendar of conflicts. Absences beyond ones approved at casting may result in recasting of role.
• Prepare 16 bars of music to sing. Accompanist will be provided. A Capella or CD/digital accompaniment will not be allowed. Please choose a piece of music in the style of the show but not from the show.
• Bring a resume of any experience or training listed and a headshot, school, or other picture. Please attach your headshot/picture to your resume document.
• Bring your calendar of conflicts or be prepared to list any conflicts through December 29, 2019
• Registration in Holiday Production class is required for all actors cast. Tuition: $500
• Tuition Assistance is available. Requests for tuition assistance must be made at the time of audition appointment requests. Tuition assistance does not affect casting.
For audition appointment, call (650)738-8648 or email Keira Robalino at firstname.lastname@example.org