Audition information for our 2020 Holiday Show
Time Capsule: A Theatrical History of Spindrift School
Students must register for Holiday Show BEFORE
submitting an Audition Video.
Audition Video due date: Friday, September 4 by 12pm
1. One video audition, including the following elements:
- Slate (name, age, title of song you will be performing, title of monologue )
- 16 bars of student’s song of choice. This can be sung a capella or with accompaniment.
- Short monologue chosen from list provided. Monologue choices will be posted to the Holiday Show Google Classroom page by Friday, 8/21.
2. Students must also submit a current resume and completed audition form. Audition forms will be available in the Google Classroom by Friday, 8/21.
- Record your video audition against a relatively clean background.
- Speak clearly, and loud enough for the camera to pick up your voice!
- Title your video and PDF submissions clearly. Include your name in the title! (i.e. Erica Lopez_Audition; Erica Lopez_Resume; Erica Lopez_Audition Form)
3. Attend the Dance Call
Dance Call for all actors:
Saturday, September 5 10am-12pm via Zoom (link will be sent via email to all registered actors)