2020 SPRING Show
AUDITION DATE: Saturday, 1/25, 12:00 pm – 3:00pm (10 audition spots per half hour) For appointment, call (650)738-8648 or email Keira Robalino at firstname.lastname@example.org
AGE REQUIREMENT: 13-18
CALLBACKS: Sunday, 1/26, 9:00am-12:00pm
WHERE: SSPA, 1053 Crespi Drive in the Bootzin Black Box Theatre
Fridays: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Beginning 1/31 to 5/29.
TECHNICAL REHEARSALS: Wed 5/13 – 6pm-9pm | Sat. 5/16 – 10am – 3pm| Sun. 5/17 – 10am – 3pm | Sat. 5/23 – 10am – 3pm |
Sun. 5/24 – 9am -12pm | Wed. 5/27 – 6pm – 8:30 pm | Fri. 5/29 – 4pm – 7pm
PERFORMANCES: Friday 5/29 @ 7pm (opening night) | Saturday 5/30 @ 7pm | Sunday 5/31 @ 2pm | Friday 6/5 @ 7pm | Saturday 6/6 @ 2pm | Sunday 6/7 @ 2pm (closing & Strike)
Must be available for all performances and technical rehearsal weeks.
Please come to auditions prepared with a calendar of conflicts. Absences beyond ones approved at casting may result in recasting of role.
• Prepare 16 bars of music to sing. Accompanist will be provided. A Capella or CD/digital accompaniment will not be allowed. Please choose a piece of music in the style of the show but not from the show.
• Bring a resume of any experience or training listed and a headshot, school, or other picture. Please attach your headshot/picture to your resume document.
• Bring your calendar of conflicts or be prepared to list any conflicts through June 7.
• Registration in Holiday Production class is required for all actors cast. Tuition: $550
• Tuition Assistance is available. Requests for tuition assistance must be made at the time of audition appointment requests. Tuition assistance does not affect casting.
For audition appointment, call (650)738-8648 or email Keira Robalino at email@example.com
2020 Spindrift Dance Company
January 10, 2020 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm No appointment necessary
Location: 1053 Crespi Drive in Pacifica
Bring a headshot (professional not necessary, just a picture of you), a dance bio (any classes and training you have done) and dress in dance attire ready to move. No other preparation needed. Dancers chosen will be placed in either Level I, II, III or IV based on audition. Enrollment in levels will be done after auditions. Benchmarks are HERE
SDC is a company founded in 2007, for serious dancers interested in continuing their training and passion for dance. Auditions are held usually the first week of January for that year’s Company. The company explores a variety of dance disciplines while developing dance technique with a focus on training the well-rounded performer. Must have ballet, tap, and jazz shoes and must be prepared every week in appropriate dance attire. Attendance is mandatory. Those who have already been a part of the company, are STRONGLY encouraged to continue their dance training through the summer and in fall in SDC Prep. Benchmarks for the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels are on the website (click here for benchmarks) or you may request an assessment by an SSPA instructor. All dancers must take additional classes in addition to SDC. During auditions, choreographers will pick featured dancers and soloists for our final dance concert which is usually held in mid to late May.