Welcome to Spindrift School’s 2022 Winter/Spring offering of classes and camps!
We are ramping back up with lots of classes and new offerings! We are beyond thrilled to be back in person. Explore our class and camp offerings. More classes will be rolled out as we move through December so check back if you don’t find what you are looking for!
Covid Policies 2022
OUR COVID POLICIES FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES
COVID Protocol Statement In recognition of the rising risks associated with the Delta variant and in conjunction with the practices of the Pacifica School District, SSPA will adhere to the following health and safety procedures:
- All classes will be masked
- Masks which properly cover the nose and mouth must be worn within the school at all times, regardless of vaccination status
- All students must pass a temperature check before entering the classroom
- Class sizes will allow for 3ft of social distance between students and instructors
- With the exception of Mommy & Me classes, parents/additional guests will not be permitted in the classroom
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly/after every class
- Air purifiers and proper ventilation will be employed at all times
- Additional hand washing stations will be available
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every classroom
If a student is feeling unwell or displaying symptoms indicative of infection, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS OR SEND YOUR CHILD TO ANY CLASS OR LESSON.
If a student begins displaying symptoms during class, he/she will be isolated from the rest of the class and his/her parents/guardians will be asked to pick up said student as soon as possible
IN CASE OF EXPOSURE
Families will be notified immediately, the space will be thoroughly sanitized and the student tied to the exposure will not be permitted to return to class until he/she can present a negative COVID test result
We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we do our best to keep our community healthy and safe.