In-Person Fall Classes
Our covid policies for in-person classes
- All classes will be masked
- Masks which properly cover the nose and mouth must be worn within the school at all times, regardless of vaccination status
- All students must pass a temperature check before entering the classroom
- Class sizes will allow for 3ft of social distance between students and instructors
- With the exception of Mommy & Me classes, parents/additional guests will not be permitted in the classroom
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly/after every class
- Air purifiers and proper ventilation will be employed at all times
- Additional hand washing stations will be available
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every classroom
- If a student is feeling unwell or displaying symptoms indicative of infection, DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO ANY CLASS OR LESSON.
- If a student begins displaying symptoms during class, he/she will be isolated from the rest of the class and his/her parents/guardians will be asked to pick up said student as soon as possible
- Families will be notified immediately
- The space will be thoroughly sanitized
- The student tied to the exposure will not be permitted to return to class until he/she can present a negative COVID test result
Sibling Discount | Register a sibling for any class and receive a 10% discount off their registration. Each additional sibling will also receive the discount. Sibling discounts will automatically appear when registering.
Multi-Class Discount | When you register for your second, third, fourth class or more, receive 10%, 15%, or 20% off additional classes! The more classes, the greater the discount. Multi-class discounts will automatically appear when registering.
Sibling and Multi-class discounts may not be combined. Percentage discount taken on the lowest priced class for sibling discount and in descending price order for multi-class discounts, with the lowest priced class receiving the highest percent discount.
To register for the first time: Use this page to select the camp or class for which you wish to enroll. You will be taken to the account set up page and can create your own account. You can also enroll by calling the office at (650) 738-8648. Already have an account? Log-in Here
Dance Classes - Ballet
Dance Classes - Hip Hop
Dance Classes - Jazz
Dance Classes - Modern Dance
Dance Classes - Musical Theatre Dance
Dance Classes - Tap
Spindrift Dance Company (YEARLY: Fall Prep is Open to all. Jan-May SDC is by audition.)
Musical Theatre Classes
Home School Classes
Spindrift at Your School (After School Classes)Note: Please only register for an after school class at the school your child attends.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PAYMENT
- Tuition Assistance Program: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Tuition Assistance Request Form. Our Tuition Assistance Request process utilizes a simple, online Google Form to make requesting assistance easy. You will also need an electronic copy of your most recent tax return.
When held in-person, most of our classes and camps take place at one of the following locations, with the exception of our in-person after-school classes which are held at various area schools as indicated.
- ZOOM-These classes take place through the online Zoom platform and not a physical location
- SSPA – Spindrift School of Performing Arts – 1053 Crespi Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044 – Map / Directions
- SSR – Sunset Ridge – 340 Inverness Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044 – Map / Directions
- OSS – Ocean Shore – 411 Oceana Blvd, Pacifica, CA 94044
- CAB – Cabrillo School – 601 Crespi Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044 – Map / Directions
- TNV – Tera Nova High – 1450 Tera Nova Blvd, Pacifica, CA 94044 – Map / Directions